Virgin Atlantic COVID-19 Cover
Free Coronavirus insurance for any flight or holiday booked using a Virgin Atlantic ticket, departing up until March 31st 2021, customers will get cover for:
• Up to £500,000 necessary and emergency expenses incurred due to Coronavirus affecting you or your travel companions.
• Denied Boarding/Quarantine – cover for additional costs should you or your travelling companion be denied boarding or individually requested to quarantine in your destination due to Coronavirus, including personal accommodation, transport charges, refreshments, booking amendment fees and other travel expenses incurred.
• Cover for the whole trip, with no upper limit on the length of your time away.
• Repatriation, should it be medically necessary due to Coronavirus.
• Cover for all passengers with no restrictions on age, travel class or length of journey.
• There is no excess payable with this policy (unlike many traditional travel insurance policies).
• Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.